SECRET RF MICRONEEDLING
Spring Mountain Aesthetic’s success is founded on the philosophy of altering lives through the art of aesthetic medicine. Our patients receive a treatment that is exclusively focused on enhancing their natural attractiveness and personal attributes for an outer look that improves wellbeing. Our clinic’s primary focus is on patient care, and we believe that taking the time to understand our patient’s issues is vital to supporting them in reaching their objectives. All consultations with our aestheticians are free of charge because they are required to deliver the most satisfactory patient experience possible.
Micro needling is a very simple, safe, effective, and minimally invasive therapeutic technique. It was initially introduced for skin rejuvenation, however, now it is being used for a very wide range of indications including acne scar, acne, post-traumatic/burn scar, alopecia, skin rejuvenation, drug delivery, hyperhidrosis, stretch marks, and many more.
What are you waiting for? Schedule an appointment today.
- Easy on your skin
- Less discomfort than traditional lasers
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Yields great results
Conditions that can be treated with Secret RF
- Acne scars
- Any scars on face or body
- Stretch Marks
- Fine lines
- Loose skin around eyes and mouth
- Large pores
- Irregular skin texture and discoloration
- Mild to moderate loose skin on face, neck or chest
How it Works
A procedure that uses tiny needles to treat scars, enlarged pores, wrinkles, and stretch marks. However, it causes short-term swelling, redness, and skin flaking. The procedure may cause short-term swelling, redness, and skin flaking, yet it involves dermatologic surgery.
- It can be treated on any skin types and ethnicities and side effects are uncommon.
- You will see improvement after the first treatment but most people will see significant results after 3 treatments spaced 4 weeks apart.
- Avoid blood thinners (i.e aspirin, ibuprofen, Aleve, naproxen, Motrin) 10 days before the treatment.
- Avoid sun exposure, tanning booths and spray tans 2 weeks before treatment.
- Taking arnica tablets 3 days before then 1 week after treatment will help with recovery.
For more information or to schedule a consultation give us a call at 702-802-8567